We know that you care how your information is used, and we appreciate your trust
1. What Personal Information Do We Collect?
- Information You Provide. We receive and store information
you enter. For example, when you search for or buy a product or service, or
when you supply information such as your address, phone number or credit card. You
can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to
take advantage of some of our features. We use the information that you provide
for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future browsing for
you, improving our website, and communicating with you.
- Cookies. Like many websites, we use "cookies".
Cookies are small programs that we transfer to your hard drive that allow us to
recognize you and to provide you with a customized browsing experience. If
of your web browser, and clicking on the “help” button. Follow
the instructions that will prevent the browser from accepting cookies, or set the
browser to inform you when you receive a new cookie. In addition, you may
visit this and other websites anonymously through the use of utilities provided
by other private companies.
- Other Information: Every computer has an IP (Internet Protocol)
address. IP addresses of computers used to visit this site are noted.
In addition, we automatically collect other information such as browser types, operating
systems, and the URL addresses of sites clicked to and from this site.
- Information from Other Sources. We might receive information
about you from other sources and add it to our account information. This may
include updated delivery and address information from our shippers or other sources
so that we can correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication
2. How Do We Use Your Information?
- Customized Browsing. We use your information to better serve
you by providing a customized browsing experience.
- Agents. We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions
on our behalf. Examples include delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail,
and processing credit card payments. They have access to personal information needed
to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Special Offers. We may send you special offers from time
to time, unless you choose to “opt-out” of receiving such offers.
In addition, we may also send you special offer from other companies, you will
be provided a facility to “opt-out”.
- Business Transfers. As we continue to develop our business, we
might sell or buy stores or assets. In such transactions, customer information generally
is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the unlikely event that we are
acquired, customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
- Law Enforcement. If we receive a lawful court order to release
account or other personal information then we will comply with the law. We will
also release information when necessary to protect the life, safety or property
of others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations
for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
3. How Do We Protect the Security of Your Information?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using
Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We use encryption to protect your information contained in our customer list.
- We use a firewall to protect against unlawful intrusion.
- We limit access to your information on a “need to know” basis.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming
an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate
credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password
and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
- No system can guarantee absolute security, just as the finest lock can not guarantee
physical security. However, we take every reasonable precaution to assure
that your data is secure.
4. Your Choice: Opt-in or Opt-out.
- It is your choice whether to receive emails or special offers from us or others.
You will be provided with a facility to “opt out” of these emails.
5. Other Websites
Various Web sites may be linked to from this site. If you are transferred
to another site from this site, your privacy depends on the policy of that site.
that they will not share your personally identifiable information with others
6. Contact Us
identifiable information contained on our website, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . You
will be required to provide identifier information to assure that this information
is not released to others.
7. Policy Changes
We reserve the right to modify this policy in the future. If we do so, notice
will be posted on our website and the Policy page will show the changes.
CNET Editor Review
“We found that the program discovered the folder and file structure
faster than many similar programs”
Tucows Editor Review
“Congratulations! This is the highest scoring application I've had
the pleasure of reviewing in a very long time! 51 out of a possible 54 points!”
Yep, I used our scanpst.exe as well as 4 other utilities. Yours was the only one
that showed me it could recover messages.
Yes it really did work! My drive was "unreadable" by windows or anything
else I threw at it. The drive was good, but no data. This software brought back
about 95% of a 500GB drive!
Reviewer: legoman549 Download.com
Thanks for the great customer service. Getting answers quickly that really help
makes an enormous difference when a project is on the line.
K. Edw. Lynch
Thank you! It is nice to deal with professionals!
In spite of my PC being re-imaged, having several applications installed and being
used daily for about a week, your product was able to recover most of my lost files!
George M. Bigham